Debuting Saturday night at A1, the Bloodline Collection celebrates Shift’s partnership with the GEICO Honda 250 SX team that shares a mutually held vision for on-track performance combined with an unparalleled design aesthetic, or what we refer to as Factory. Not a radiator louver out of place, every chain link wiped clean, titanium bolts torqued and checked twice. That is Factory for Honda Racing.
Shift shares the same Factory obsession in our gear design. Everything from cuff-to-cuff must both perform and look perfect to elevate the rider who wears it. Emblazoned with chrome logo accents that gleam off the deep red jersey and pant, this ultra-premium, limited edition collection is as Factory as it gets and is destined to be a Shift instant classic.
Factory to the last drop. In deep red with a premium Shift bolt logo application on the chest, the limited edition BLUE Label Bloodline Jersey features a full bevy of tech and performance features. A favorite of our GEICO Honda team, BLUE Label is the most premium jersey offering in the sport.
- Bloodline Collection design produced in limited edition quantities
- Premium chrome Shift bolt logo on chest
- TruDri moisture-wicking main body regulates evaporative cooling on the body
- TruMotion flex panel across shoulders provides unrestricted 4-way stretch across the upper torso
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility while reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight and breathable perforated Nylon/Elastane sleeves eliminate bulk and help regulate body temperature
- Blended four-way stretch and soft microfiber blend in sleeves add comfort while reducing drag
- Innovative RAW wrist opening eliminates cuff restriction
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and eliminates collar restriction