Perhaps no other gear set represents old school Shift aesthetic than the GI Fro, first rocked by Fro Daddy himself Jeff Emig in the late 90s. For MX20 the iconic jersey design, featuring the original Shift logo on chest, has been updated to our new 3LACK Label chassis. Pair it with the GI Fro camo pants and it’s a look that is truly old school with all the benefits of modern Shift new school performance.
About 3LACK Label Jerseys
For MX20 we re-imagined one of the most important products in our line: the 3LACK Label jersey. Redesigned from scratch with craft and style, our engineered fabrics and washes provide unmatched stretch, the best fit and the highest comfort in what we consider our “raceable” tier, worn by our Geico Honda team. The sleeve fits long a long sleeve tee and the body has the same 3LACK Label fit you already love. The end result is less drag, more invisibility, and high freedom of movement. In 2017 the 3LACK Label pant set a new standard for performance in its class. This new jersey matches that and then some.
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit and feel
- 4 way stretch woven fabric on sleeves for increased durability
- Technical moisture wicking polyester main body
- Mesh fabric throughout undersleeve and side panels for maximum ventilation
- Premium film logos
- Bonded neck and cuff opening reduce weight and overall profile for unique look and feel
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in