WHITE LABEL LIMITED EDITION PANT
Color: NVY/YLWStyle #: 22498-046-28
The WHIT3 Label GP Limited Edition pant is a reproduction of the gear worn at the 2017 MXGP of Switzerland - one of our favorite one-off gear sets of the year.
The pant design centers around a rugged 600D main body construction for an excellent balance of strength and weight. This is amplified by smart details to improve fit and functionality, such as, stretch zones in the waist, back panel, and lower leg that allow the pants to move with you without feeling inhibiting. The articulated knees and hip put you in the ideal riding position. And low-profile mesh paneling on the lower leg improves comfort inside the boot. A padded knee construction increases comfort and durability, while leather on the right knee brings abrasion and heat resistance.
- Lightweight minimalistic design
- 600D main body polyester provides excellent durability
- Multiple stretch-zones ensure mobility and a contoured fit
- Articulated knee and hip design conform to the rider
- Padded knee construction for increased comfort and durability
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics for long lasting color fastness and durability
- Minimal seams and mesh paneling on lower leg for extra comfort while tucked into the boot
- Leather on right knee panel provides extra durability and heat resistance
- Premium screen printed logos for a unique look and feel
- Silicone waistband lining
- Dyed main body fabric