In 1997 Shift and Jeff Emig set out to do things differently, crafting a narrative that would send reverberations through the sport for decades to come. We pay homage to his historic 1997 season with our “G.I. Fro” 20th-anniversary 3LACK label gear set.
The 3LACK (Black) Label Strike Pants provide a flawless fit with an undeniable style. A combination of rigid and stretch paneling work seamlessly to give you the perfect balance of durability and rider movement. The 600D polyester main body construction feels substantial, yet lightweight and shrugs off daily wear and tear. Articulation is utilized for more natural movements on the bike - thoughtfully cut and sewn, this strategic paneling puts you in the most comfortable riding position possible. On top of that, 4-way stretch knees and back yoke panels add flexibility in all the right places. For when temperatures rise, a combination of laser-cut perforations, vented knee panels, and breathable rear yoke work together to make sure you don't overheat mid-ride.
- Shift 20th Anniversary Edition 3lack Label
- Rigid and stretch panels for the ideal balance of flexibility and durability
- 600D main body provides durability while minimizing weight
- Laser perforated and bonded ventilation panels in knee and rear yoke for enhanced airflow
- Lightweight stretch mesh lower leg paneling for increased comfort inside the boot
- Stretch rear yoke and front gusset allow for unrestricted movement when riding
- Triple-layer knee provides excellent abrasion resistance inside & out
- 4-way rip-stop stretch paneling provides unrestricted movement
- Form-fitting construction for enhanced on-the-bike performance
- Silicone waistband lining keeps jersey in place
- Mesh internal liner for increased comfort
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Secure ratchet waist closure