In 1997, Shift and Jeff Emig set out to do things differently, crafting a narrative that would send reverberations through the sport for decades to come. The 3LACK (Black) Label G.I. Fro 20th Anniversary Jersey pays homage to his historic 1997 season.
The jersey provides an exceptional fit with an undeniable style. It's a premium motocross jersey focused on stretch and ventilation to give you the freest and most breathable riding experience possible.
The jersey utilizes a multi-panel construction for superior fit and feel. Each fabric, panel and seam placement was purposely selected to maximize the riding experience. The jersey has a close, yet unrestrictive fit, with minimalistic micro-cuffs on the sleeve keeping your arms uninhibited. Moisture-Wicking fabric is used on the main body to keep you cool and dry in hot, humid conditions. Mesh paneling on the arms, sides and lower torso removes excess heat.
- Shift 20th Anniversary Edition 3lack Label Jersey
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit and feel
- Technical moisture wicking polyester main body
- Precision-fit micro sleeve cuffs for minimal wrist restriction
- Mesh paneling on arms and front lower torso for maximum ventilation
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and overall profile
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in